Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's that time...again!

Many of you know this already, but my birthday is tomorrow. I will be 29 *Sigh* I used to really love my birthday but I guess that changes as you get older. It becomes not such a big deal to anyone and let's face it...who REALLY wants to be excited about aging. Since this will be my last year being a 20-something I've really been thinking about what I've accomplished and what I haven't. I personally think that my 20's sucked... I'm gonna try to make the best of 29 but honestly I could just skip it and move to 30. Most people that have been through their 30's say that those were the best years. I'm willing to give it a try. Can't be any worse than the last 8 years. I still have one year to finish up some major milestones before I hit the big 3-0 though. Like...finish school.

Reflecting on my 20's...so far:

I've loved and lost.
Lived and learned.
Said goodbye to loved ones.
Welcomed new babies into the world.
Ran a marathon in Rome, Italy.
Ran a 1/2 marathon in San Francisco.
Made some of the best friends a girl could ever have.
I've been in school for about 8 years. Now that's endurance!!!
I became a worrier...
I've moved 13 times since 2000.
I've made very bad decisions.
I've seen / traveled to so many fantastic places.

Most importantly... I figured out who I am!!!

Love
xoxo
Riss

No comments:

Post a Comment