WOW! So much has happened since my last blog...in July! I need to get better at this for sure.
Let me just make a list...
1. The Texas Rangers went to the World Series.
2. We had our 3rd annual Girls Christmas at Sarah's house. It was fantastic!! I have the best friends EVER!
3. Erin and Steve got engaged! Very happy for those two. Couldn't have happened to a better couple!
4. Rhonda and Ava are moving BACK to Texas! I'm soooo thrilled that they will be so much closer now. I just love them! AND Rhonda now has an iphone!!
5. My uncle had a heart attack on 11/08. He is doing much better now and they were able to treat it with medication rather than doing open heart surgery....again.
6. My dad got a new job with the state! This is so exciting! No more traveling and me worrying about him driving so much.
7. FINALLY, I registered for my last semester as a college student and filled out my graduation paperwork. It's hard to put into words how happy I am! I've been a professional college student for some time now. It's definitley time to find a new profession! :)