And here we go, in no particular order...
- I graduated!!! YEP, just when everyone (including myself) lost any faith that I would ever finish my degree, I surprised everyone and graduated with my Finance degree. It's about bloody time! A group of some of my very best friends helped me celebrate this milestone in Broken Bow a couple weeks ago.
- My brother and Emily are PREGNANT! I've been waiting years for this and I couldn't be happier for those two. They will be awesome parents. :) I've been practicing my Auntly duties on Ava and Jaxon for a few years and I think that I'm a pretty good Aunt...at least I hope so. I reckon only time will tell. I don't remember ever doing much with my aunts growing up so I plan to be much better for this new bundle of joy! I foresee trips to the zoo, sporting events and anything else their little heart desires.
- My best friend, Sarah Miles is PREGNANT! She is the mother to the cutest little boy, Jaxon. I'm so stoked that she will be having a girl this time around. Lillian Kate is sure to be a hit! I hope she has red hair like her mama and a personality just like her big brother. Jaxon is the funniest kid so I'm sure he'll teach his lil sis a few things :)
- My best friend, Traci Spellings is PREGNANT! I am so excited for Traci. She has wanted this for so long and I couldn't be happier that she if finally living her dream. Traci is also getting married in August. I love a wedding!! I hope all of her dreams come true!
- We will be heading to Destin, FL in just a few short weeks to watch two great friends get married. I'm so excited for these two because they are such great people! And I love vacation so bring it on!!
- I've decided to get into the cattle business. So far I only have two bull calves but I'm planning on getting at least 3 more bulls to sell in the spring and a couple heifers to keep and raise calves on. I will mostly be buying and reselling. Hopefully this will turn into some lucrative profits. Lord knows I have a lot of babies to shop for!! :)
- I'm turning 30 in 10 days!! Yep, 10 days people! I've been looking forward to this for some time so I'm really excited. I hope my 30s are the best ever! (It won't be hard to compete against my 20s) I finally have time to do whatever I want, which I hope that includes dating!
I think this is pretty much all of the big stuff going on right now!